**Information about Giving Tuesday 2020 COMING SOON
What is Giving Tuesday?
Giving Tuesday began in 2012 when two organizations came together to celebrate the spirit of generosity. Earmarked as the first Tuesday following Thanksgiving and the day following Cyber Monday, this year’s Facebook event takes place on Tuesday, December 3rd.
Individuals, businesses, and the online community around the globe participate in a 24-hour giving marathon to raise awareness, support, and financial resources for registered non-profit organizations. In 2018, alone, they raised nearly $4 million dollars during this one-day giving event, and since its inception, they have topped billions in online donations for worthy causes.
Giving Tuesday 2019 + Peace Promise
This year Peace Promise is reaching out to partner with the community. Banding together we can have a greater reach than ever before.
Peace Promise is looking for local businesses and establishments to partner with us this Giving Tuesday. Learn more about the benefits of partnering below or contact us directly for more information.
Who is a Giving Tuesday Peace Promise Partner?
Concerned, compassionate, community-driven people like YOU!
This year our Peace Promise Giving Tuesday goal is to raise $20,000 through online donations and matching funds. We hope you will consider becoming a “matching gift” partner by donating $500 to be matched during our Giving Tuesday Campaign.
In appreciation for your partnership, we will be highlighting your business over a 5-month period from October 2019 through February 2020. Your company, logo, location, and/or website will be featured through the following materials and promotions:
- Peace Promise Facebook announcements and Campaign promotions (Oct-Dec)
- Peace Promise electronic Newsletter – October, December, February
- Peace Promise homepage campaign details and updates – peacepromise.org
- A customized, 90-second video interview with your company presenting who you are, what you do, and why it’s important to give back to your community. This video will be uploaded and displayed on our website and on our Facebook page throughout the campaign. You will also receive a copy for your own usage.
- Sponsorship Mentions in our materials and onsite educational presentations during January’s Human Trafficking Awareness Month
- Program listing in our annual “For Love and Freedom” benefit dinner (February 2020)
Your partnership will directly help the women we serve, enhance the health and safety of our community, and elevate your company’s philanthropic goals through our promotional efforts.
We hope you will join us in giving hope and healing by partnering with us for Giving Tuesday!