Run for Freedom
July 3 - July 5$25
Run for Freedom
5k Fun Run or Family Walk
JOIN US over the July 4th holiday weekend to celebrate the blessings of freedom – freedom as a nation, freedom from pandemics, freedom from the slaveries of sex trafficking and exploitation – by participating in the Peace Promise Run for FREEDOM event. This is a self-scheduled, self-paced event to acknowledge, honor, and give thanks for the independence we are so privileged to possess.
While certain precautions around large group gatherings remain in place, we are doing this as a virtual event. That means you or your team select the time and day between Friday, July 3rd – Sunday, July 5th to run, track your route, take photos, tag our page, and send them to email@example.com to document your 5k (3.1 miles) walk/run.
Here’s how it works:
1. Register yourself NOW at Event Registration and receive a Peace Promise t-shirt in the mail.
2. Individual registration fee is $25, plus a $100 minimum fundraising sponsorship to be donated online or through mail by Friday, July 10th.
3. Team registration (2 or more) fee is $35, with a $250 minimum fundraising sponsorship to be donated online or through mail by Friday, July 10th. List each team runner and address to receive your t-shirt.
4. Be festive. Celebrate FREEDOM in your most fun, patriotic, or silly outfits and send us your pics.
5. Track your route with pictures or videos from your cell phone, send them to us, and we will post them to our Peace Promise Facebook page throughout the weekend. The person or team with the most LIKES on their picture will win a Soaps by Survivors gift basket.
While we are so grateful for the gift of freedom, we are also mindful of the many women and children captive in sexual exploitation and trafficking. Their road to freedom is an arduous one and requires our constant love, support, and resources in their journey to healing. Thank YOU for helping Peace Promise meet their needs, particularly during these unprecedented times.
Gather Friends and Family. Celebrate FREEDOM! And Join Peace Promise for our
5K Fun Run / Family Walk