First and foremost, we are a prayer movement. We believe that we partner with God in prayer to impact the world. We are called to increase awareness about the horrors of human trafficking in the general, and the exploitation of people in the sex industry in particular. We are engaging in this battle at the local level through serving people currently being exploited in the sex industry. Rescue and restoration is happening today. We provide counseling, life skills advice, resume writing and interview skill development, practical and financial help, and legal services. A walk-in center is in our future to expand what we can offer. We’re addressing awareness and prevention in the form of community outreach and education. Where we can, we raise funds for other anti-trafficking groups and link arms and shields in battle.
1. We are crazy about the person of Jesus Christ and believe in His transforming power.
2. We are a prayer movement dedicated to the abolition of sex slavery and the exploitation of people caught in the sex industry.
3. We are aggressively committed to raising awareness in the general population and believe that there is a sociological tipping point.
4. We believe that we have a walk-in center in our future, but we are working where God has called us right now, using resources he has provided.
5. We freely give to other organizations engaged in the fight when and where we can.
6. We desire to have an open, supportive, working relationship with other anti-trafficking organizations.